Request to partner in IU's Cyberinfrastructure for Indiana Economic Development program
- Participants in the Indiana University Research Technologies / PTI Advanced Computing for Indiana Economic Development must be either:
- An enterprise or business, located fully or substantially within Indiana, and registered or incorporated in the state.
- A researcher at Indiana University, doing translational research. This is defined as work based on documented previous basic research, and aimed at developing commercially viable technology within two years.
- Potential participants will submit this form:
- Describing the intended use of IU supercomputer resources
- Defining the resources needed
- Describing how access to IU supercomputer resources will aid the economy of Indiana
- The Potential participants must be the intended user of the IU supercomputer resources – the proposed work may not contain re-sale of IU computing resources to third parties.
- Development and production work will be done by the Potential Industrial Partner; Indiana University will provide machine time, software support, and operational support at no cost.
- The Potential Industrial Partner will file semi-annual reports (short projects need a single final report) outlining results as measured against project objectives.